Here we have chosen a selection of five worksheets to use within the first few weeks of the Autumn term with your new year 2s. The focus is on place value and numbers up to 100. This pack features the following worksheets:
- Place Value up to 100: a cut-and-stick matching activity where children can pair up numerals, word and pictorial representations (base 10 blocks) of numbers up to 100.
- Partition Numbers (up to 100): partition numbers flexibly and in the standard way using part whole models and addition statements.
- Compare and Order Numbers to 100: place numbers on number lines and use inequality symbols to compare numbers to 100.
- Count in 3s Maze: practising skip counting in 3s by finding the way through the number maze.
- Making 100: practise number bonds to 100.