Here we have chosen a selection of five worksheets to use within the first few weeks of the Autumn term with your new year 3s. The focus is on place value and numbers up to 1,000. This pack features the following worksheets:
- Place Value to 1000: use base 10 blocks to identify numbers to 1000.
- Compare and Order Numbers to 1000: place numbers on number lines in order to assess relative size.
- Partition Numbers up to 1000: using part whole models and addition statements to partition numbers in the standard way and flexibly.
- 10 More, 10 Less: there is varied representation throughout this worksheet that will see pupils finding one and ten, more and less than any given three digit number.
- 100 More, 100 Less: find 100 more or less from any given three digit number, including identifying numbers with a difference of 100.