Here we have chosen a selection of five worksheets to use within the first few weeks of the Autumn term with your new year 6s. They are a great way to assess what they know, need to work, to use alongside lessons or at home. This pack features the following worksheets:
- Addition of 4 - 5 Digit Numbers: fluency style practice questions using the column method for addition.
- Subtraction of 4 -5 Digit Numbers: fluency style practice questions using the column method for subtraction.
- Practising the Column Method for Long Multiplication: a bumper 30 questions on multiplying 2 and 3-digit numbers by numbers between 10 - 20 and numbers over 20.
- Long and Short Division: divide numbers up to four digits by 1 and 2-digit numbers.
- Order of Operations: a guide to calculating using the correct order of operations that will enable pupils to work independently.