Here we have chosen a selection of five worksheets to welcome back your year 10 learners. They are a great way to assess what your new intake have experienced in year 9 and prepare them for studying the GCSE syllabus. This pack features the following worksheets:
- Finding the Reciprocal - Give key number skills a refresh by finding the reciprocal of fractions, mixed numbers and decimals.
- Circle Theorems - Practise using the circle theorems “angles in the same segment are equal” and “the angle at the centre is twice the angle at the circumference”.
- Combining Transformations - Review and extend students’ knowledge of transformations.
- Finding Exact Trig Values - Use the unit circle and special triangles to discover and more importantly, remember exact trigonometric values.
- Expanding Triple Brackets - A scaffolded and carefully planned worksheet to guide students through expanding triple brackets for the first time.