Here we have chosen a selection of five worksheets to welcome back your year 8 learners. They are a great way to assess what your new intake have experienced in year 7. This pack features the following worksheets:
- Ratio - Using Bar Models - Focus on the different languages within ratio problems and discover how effective the bar model is when calculating with ratio.
- Angles in Quadrilaterals - Full coverage of calculating missing angles in quadrilaterals.
- Indices - Introducing pupils to working with indices beyond squaring and cubing.
- Straight Line Equations and Tables of Values - Explore the table of values associated with straight lines in the form y = mx + c.
- Stem and Leaf Diagrams - Begin to read and construct stem and leaf diagrams.