Here we have chosen a selection of five worksheets to welcome back your year 9 learners. They are a great way to assess what your new intake has experienced in year 8. This pack features the following worksheets:
- Using a Calculator - Ensure all pupils can confidently make use of various functions on their scientific calculators.
- Using Prime Decomposition to Find HCF and LCM - A refresher on finding the product of prime factors for numbers and extending to use Venn diagrams to find HCF and LCM.
- Coordinate Problems - Challenge reasoning skills by solving shape problems on coordinate grids whilst boosting confidence in using algebra, ratio and coordinate geometry.
- Angles in Regular Polygons - Embed understanding of interior and exterior angles in regular polygons.
- Investigating Straight Line Graphs - Use graphing software throughout this guided investigation of straight line graphs.