RESOURCE DEVELOPER (UP TO 20 HOURS per week) – APPLICATIONS CLOSE 1st JULY
Who are we?
Cazoom Maths provides mathematics teaching resources to teachers, parents, and tutors in the UK and US. We are the leading provider of KS3 and KS4 maths worksheets in the UK, and our membership base has grown rapidly in recent years – we now have over 50,000 members across the world. We also provide our resources to schools in the UK, US, Australia, and New Zealand.
We are passionate about developing high-quality KS3 and KS4 maths worksheets and teaching resources. We seek to save teachers and parents planning time by providing fun, engaging, and attractively designed worksheets for students to practice and improve their maths skills.
What are we looking for?
We are now seeking a resource developer to help us continue to build out our set of KS3 and KS4 maths worksheets and teaching materials. We are looking for a candidate who is a specialist in UK secondary school maths (e.g. a teacher with experience in teaching maths in a mainstream KS3 or KS4 secondary setting or a Maths Subject Lead) and is looking for a new challenge in developing our range of maths worksheets and teaching resources to support teachers, parents, and children around the world.
This will be a part-time role (up to 20 hours per week). The role is 100% remote, and we do not have core working hours – we offer our team the chance to work when best suits their personal schedule.
We prefer to work with people on a longer-term basis but will also consider shorter-term engagements (for example, over the summer holiday period).
The resource developer will:
- Lead and develop our range of KS3 and KS4 maths worksheets and teaching resources. This will include the creation of new resources and the updating of our existing range.
- Input into the educational direction of Cazoom. Work with the team to prioritise resource development.
- Input into customer communications and marketing strategy – assist the team with developing newsletter content, and blog posts.
Ideal candidate profile:
- Have a hard work ethic, be passionate, driven and love what you do
- Be organised, able to work to deadlines, and manage your time effectively
- Have a passion for inclusion and helping children develop
- Have a detailed knowledge and experience of the National Curriculum and other statutory and non-statutory frameworks to contribute to your understanding of the target market
- Design skills are desirable but not essential. We have in house designers who can take your worksheet designs and make them look pretty!
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive compensation
- Progression opportunity. There is an opportunity for the role to develop into a full-time position
- High degree of flexibility – work from where you want, when you want
- The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing business that is very open to new ideas!
- Work in a very positive sector – we are actively contributing to the improving the quality of mathematical education around the world
If you are passionate about education and improving the quality of mathematical education around the world, this is your chance to get involved and help!
If you are interested or know anyone that is, then please contact us at [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly.
We require a short CV and covering email by way of application. Please include in your covering email a couple of suggestions as to how you would improve Cazoom’s range of resources. If you have created resources in the past, we’d love to see those too, but that is not a requirement for your application to be considered.