How to Use The Examples Quick Tips
- To get the best out of the examples you can hide and show different parts of the board. For example when too much information is on the screen you can hide it using the curtain tool on your smart board.
- The examples match the difficulty of the corresponding maths worksheet, if a student finds an example too tricky you can refer to previous examples or other related topics.
- The examples are designed to minimise teacher talk, without compromising clarity, they encourage you to ask questions before answering them.
- For complex topics we recommend asking your students to look at the information independently first for at least 30 seconds before teacher-talk commences.
- Colour is deliberately used to facilitate learning, you can make reference to the colours to get your students to notice something.
- Good luck, and remember we always welcome your feedback.