- What's all this hype about 'Cazoomsheets'?!
- Can I try out Cazoomsheets for free first?
- How do I view the Cazoomsheets?
- I've noticed "progression" shown on each Cazoomsheet. What does it mean?
- I have a student who can only learn from a pastel background and I project sheets onto a Smart Board. Can you accomodate this?
- How do your levels work?
- Why do you still use Level 9 and 10?
- I’ve noticed a mistake or something wrong with a Cazoomsheet. Should I notify you?
- The cartoon character watermarks look cool, who are they?
- Can I save the Cazoomsheets to my school computer?
- I have a discount code - how do I use it?
- What can I do in the members area?
- I'm really enjoying using the Cazoomsheets- i'd just like to say thank you!
- How do I upgrade to receive more downloads, I love this!?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I gain access for my whole school?
- I’ve recommended you to my school and they now use Cazoom do I receive a discount?
- I am experiencing this error when I try to login, "503 Error: Too many IP addresses accessing one secure area". Help!?
- I cannot login at all, why?
- When I try to download it says the site does not exist, or "unable to open this internet site. The requested site is either unavailable or cannot be found...". How can I resolve this?
- When I attempt to download a Cazoomsheet it is completely blank! How can I solve this?
Don't believe the hype? Well 20'000 users do! We serve you with outstanding maths resources at incredible value. We provide maths worksheets, maths examples and also maths teaching resources. We specialise in visual maths learning, so our resources are full of color and text-based instruction is kept to a minimum. We focus on progression and pace and follow proven strategies. You can find out more about what we believe, right here.
You can download Adobe Reader for free.
We recognise that every student progresses at their own pace. A level 5 student in year 7 is likely to make quicker progress than a level 5 student in year 10. "Light" progression lets you know that the Cazoomsheet was designed for a slower rate of progression, there will be more repetition and variables will change less frequently. "Medium" progression refers to a normal level of progression - progress is in line with what may be expected given the students age and year group. "Quick" progression shows that the Cazoomsheet was designed for students who make a lot of progress and can cope with variables changing more frequently.
Yes. We have just included the feature of pastel yellow Cazoomsheets. All professional members can access it right now!.
We've designed a really handy table to explain Cazoom's level system.
Level 9 and 10 are no longer used officially but we've kept them for the sake of continuity. We use level 9 for grade A work and level 10 for A* work. Even though all levels have been phased out from the UK National Curriculum, we still think that levels are a useful way to know what content is necessary for each student and year group. Level indicators make it easier to differentiate so we use them for your convenience. We now acclaim our level system, which goes from 1 - 10, as unique to Cazoom, although it very strongly resembles that of the old UK curriculum.
Yes please! Every effort is made to keep our Cazoomsheets as accurate as possible, and your support is very welcome. You can contact us over at the members area.
We call them our Cazoom family! Find out more about them here.
You need to have a school licence in order to save the Cazoomsheets to your school computer.
Payments & Membership
You must check out using Stripe in order to use your discount codes as PayPal does not accomodate this feature.
You can change your profile information, contact us or check out your download and site visit stats. You'll also get a few pleasant surprises from us every now and then.
Your feedback not only helps us - it also helps others! We'd really love for you to let others know about your experience of using Cazoom by spreading the word, or by leaving a review. Plus, we give out special treats to users who show their appreciation for us! Please feel free to email us after you have left your feedback with the subject line, "where's my treat?"
Click here to change profile or password.
Click here .
Absolutely! Please ensure that your school include your username when they complete the order form. Your next upgrade will be free.
Our system automatically disallows users from logging into the site from too many locations. This system prevents users from unfairly sharing their account details. If you are sharing your account details at school it may be because you really love cazoom! Which is great, but your school will have to purchase a school license. If you have experienced this error message email us, we can typically get you logged in again within an hour if our records indicate fair usage.
Check that someone else is not logged in using your account details.
This is most likely due to your internet browser settings. Clear your browser data history, including cookies and cached data. This can be done through the browser settings tab on Google Chrome and the Internet Options tab on Internet Explorer. Using Internet Explorer you will find under the general tab the section Browsing History, click "delete.." and choose cookies and temporary files. Using Google Chrome choose settings and then history, click browsing data and then choose cookies and cached data. Alternatively, try accessing our site using another internet browser entirely, such as Google Chrome, Mozilla FireFox, Safari etc.