GCSE Year 10 Maths Worksheets
Maths Worksheets for Year 10 Students
A superb range of maths worksheets for secondary school children in year 10 (aged 14-15). Cazoom Maths is a trusted provider of maths worksheets for secondary school children. Our mathematics resources are perfect for use in the classroom or for additional home learning. Our year 10 maths worksheets are the ideal resource for students in their first year of studying for GCSE maths. Our maths worksheets are used by over 30,000 teachers, parents and schools around the world and we are a Times Educational Supplement recommended resource for helping key stage 3 and key stage 4 students learn mathematics.
Outstanding Year 10 Maths Worksheets
- Separate answers are included to make marking easy and quick.
- Over 300 pages of the highest quality year 10 maths worksheets
- Each worksheet is differentiated, including a progressive level of difficulty as the worksheet continues.
- Single user licence for parents or teachers. Separate school licences are available here
- Single digital pdf download, with worksheets organised into high level chapters of Algebra, Statistics, Number and Geometry, and further by subtopics. See below for the extensive range of sheets included.
- Free Scheme of Work included, showing all worksheets included in the download and the relevant GCSE grade and GCSE Tier.
List of Topics
Our Year 10 printable maths worksheets cover the full range of topics. See below the list of topics covered. All our maths worksheets can be accessed here.
Quadratic and Cubic Functions
Real Life Graphs
Area and Perimeter
Bearings Scale and Loci
Lines and Angles
Similarity and Congruence
Volume and Surface Area
Fractions Decimals Percentages
Types of Number
Cumulative Frequency and Box Plots
Mean Median Mode
Pie Charts and Bar Charts
Surveys and Sampling
Two-Way Tables and Pictograms