Here we have chosen a selection of five worksheets to welcome back your year 11 learners. They are a great way to assess what your new intake has experienced in year 1 and prepare them for the GCSE examinations. This pack features the following worksheets:
- Sine, Cosine and Area Rule Mixed Exercise - Revisit and revise using these three advanced trigonometry formulae.
- Iteration - Practise algebraic manipulation and solving equations whilst extending pupils with this introduction to iteration.
- Difference of Two Squares - Ample practice of this key skill.
- Quadratic Graphs - Use table of values to plot complex quadratic functions.
- Direct Proportion - Set up direct proportion equations and find the constant of proportionality in order to solve further problems.